I had had a number of panic attacks during the day, London freaks me out but I love it all the same and it won't stop me going back. There must have been 50 people there on Tuesday evening and I don't really do crowds, so I spent most of the time people watching, although I did speak to a few people briefly. One was a lovely girl from Edinburgh, I didnt ask her name so she will be known as Edinburgh
Tuesday and Brookes get together taught me a number of things
- there are a lot of nice people out there who won't make judgements
- Brooke Shaden is exactly like you see in her videos, she is one of the most lovely, warm hearted people I have ever met.
- Its possible to create beautiful images with nothing but a click of the button. Imagination is the key (I need to push mine further and open my mind)
- If taking film, make sure the camera is working BEFORE you go to a great event like this but at least i got some beautiful instax shots.
- There are probably a lot more but Im now going for tea, a cuppa that is